team varsity

I look at your arms covered in dark shades of burgundy and I'm suddenly urged to ask you
Does he take testosterone?
I push the question to the left and time decides for all the things left unremained
I put my faith in the moment of all that is unknown and unanswered
whether the importance is the very fact that nothing I wanted came from that topic but it's so broad and under the umbrella
we remain sheltered and comfy and spralled out "in queers i trust"
I think as i linger in the unforsaken trust i've granted for you are receiving my words
I talk and talk and reveal and you revel and we hardly mumble
we speak.
could this be the reverse? could i be reversing the code of things past
locking into place the notions of real romance, patience.
our secrets we lay down and all but
one hour i've know him
I lay out on the floor where we were siting eating pasta and staring
into the nothingness of what we are goes the rest of it i know
my story from the get-go your songs of glory protesting the hate
you proclaim to me better times and together we're rewriting histories
reclaiming our identity as tides rush in towards us and winds screamed surrounded we surrender to the darkened night sky while i stare into nothing
sketching image after image of you, cartoon
you, with out a place in my memory
I can't locate you but imagine you are here before me
with a mischievous glace we catch on
I see sparks and real change, i see glitter for your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment