here now take me soft

here you, now take my shirt, my pants, my fears
by the waste lines up my pelvis deep in my side
i can't push down pull away tides are running
century late i still believe
don't take this the wrong way or lie down on my bed
pushing on sore things as spots become worn rough
weary on endings terrify the livid days gone dead is love
come on take me, take my waist by the belt loops
scare me but even
then
you have got me knee deep, tongue tied, my lips pursed tight
you don't even know me as a father would fair
enough i trust in
you did see that far beyond my scared plays
acting kinder than him, you did
you've had me since the first night
tired tried and out of sight, i'd like to think you're gone
off my radar
you swooped in like the first time was yet another reminder
he reminds me play easy, have friends with whom you talk
to me you are ever simply the biggest mystery so familiar, so fine
go on leave cross the street at my corner don't look after
me, my mind will be spinning, the system keeps churning and charging at me
stunning, the sky, your history, i am staring after empty glasses,
clear moon and flakes effervescent, empty bottle, meaning wrought glances
and this space unwinding and it's undone what we're doing is reassuring
i have nothing you love, no one - no wonder i'm no woman and, i am not manly
lady-like and without type for my lover has left and my love is not well
dreaded uncertain, i've experienced such heartache but this is not that and you
are not she and he all the same thing
you're not just anyone of them to me your body stays closer to me, another
mind made a mess
this closets a clutter just like my gender
contingent
cunt
cock sucks
yet i just remembered you- boy
who to love and how to trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment