It is

It is what it is and this it is not:
I want, I want, I want

Escapism: Desires, confusion, passion
Ate riddles, mixed beats
To create my own rhythm
The search for love

Journey to:
The value of a life
That is not monetary

Likeness:
Does not result in measurements
Nor poke at the souls
With our yardsticks
Created distance

My heart: is a bottomless pit

To keep: the heart
From growing, in time
I am fonder

Don't care for: Quantity
For goodness sake,
I am not interested in learning
who to be

In being: Proactive
I just want to be
loving

Is: Quality

Desolate, barriers,
buildings on top of ignorance

Piles: self worth
not helpless,
pities won- 
if deserted on this island,
I am not alone

Self Recognition:
The want to be
Good
Grown
and into several
powers and wit

All the while: Stronger
still stumbles,
still stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment